Saturday, May 14, 2011

Go Figure...

I have started this crazy page twice, now! 
I got everything together, got the design looking just like I wanted it, edited my profile to fit this "genre" that captures the idea of my theme.  Seems that this blog was to be "broken in", working in my true tradition and style as the "Queen Of  Disaster".  
Not that this is blog disaster rates extremely high on the richter scale of my life in reality or imagination, but it sure does follow the guidelines!

After I got my page looking all dynamic, I closed out and spent time doing my real work and meeting the standards of the necessary order of the day.  When I went back and logged on I could not access any blog! 
For the first time since I have participated in blogger, technical difficulties had the thing shut down tight.  I was so ready with my first idea for my disaster blog that I was excited to get writing, but had no luck that evening. 
Go figure, NO luck the next morning either!  I could not read any blogs or write anything on my old blog or even look at it, much less add the first blog to my new page!  All I could find on blogger were inane messages from some guy named Pete.  He sadly left vague, unyeilding info about why we had no blog... "thanks for your patience, we will be back soon, we are working on it".

Well, Pete...when you came back my entire new blog no longer existed!  My awesome arrangement was gone.  My new description and design, were gone.  My awesome scary, red eyed profile picture, was gone!

WHAT!?!

Ha, no matter... I will get this back together for I AM,  The Queen of Disaster!  A few technical issues will never defeat me. 


So, dear readers be kind and if all the letters are sideways or black words are written on a black background, just give me a while...
I will overcome all the obstacles so as to be sure to tell you tales of disasters past and of disasters yet to come. 
No matter how bad it gets or what I do not know or how tangled and screwed up I can dare to make it... I never give up!  So please come back and see what new chaos can be created!

Gee, you don't think that it is possible I pushed the wrong button or something?  Could the "Queen" be responsible for short circuiting Blogger's brain by  attempting to starting up this new page?

Hmmm, you just never know, do you ~

1 comment:

  1. Oh LOOK! I get to be first! Yay!
    So maybe the big blogger fiasco wasn't all my fault? I could perhaps, dispute you over your title, but that's an image I'm trying to lose so you'll get no argument from me.

    No, you just never know ... and if you DO, then they'll change all the rules.

    ReplyDelete