Thursday, May 26, 2011

When Aliens Attack

I seem that just because I have trouble falling asleep on the occasional night that I can get into some real trouble with my late night choices...
Channel surfing, I come across National Geographic "When Aliens Attack".  A new show that explains what the governments of the world will do in case of alien "trouble"!  You may sleep well, my dear friend, for they are fully prepared to protect us; every man, woman and child!                   mahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I was grinning at the television while they were explaining (using experts, who of course, no longer are employed with government agencies they discuss) what will happen and how the world is prepared in case of attack.  Of course, the most interesting parts of that are top secret, so you never really find out!

Slumber kissed my little brow and I finally dozed, but later when I rolled over...I found myself in the middle of the "Alien Apocalypse"!
I guess we not as prepared as they led me to believe!

Oh, by the way, if I had gotten tuned in earlier that night, I would not have missed the episode with full disclosure of  "Area 51"!

I guess it was just not my night!

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/when-aliens-attack-interactive

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why exactly, but Aliens have never seemed scary to me. Maybe it's because I feel like I must be an alien myself so much of the time. It always seemed to me that if they were 'here', they MUST be smarter than we are and being smarter, surely they'd be less warsome than we are, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would think if you were smarter, you would be more open, loving and spiritual. But, I guess if you have something that someone else wants, war happens.
    Poor earth though, it is not in the greatest shape right now, and think of all of the governmental debt the aliens would have to take up! LOL
    Hope you are well today, Sally! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you've not seen it, check out the movie The Fourth Kind.

    Just don't research it too much - there's a TON of spoilers all over the place. But it's one of the better movies of its ilk that I have seen lately.

    I think you'll dig it.

    ReplyDelete